Use of Web Site:
| You may download, view, copy, and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents subject to the following:|
(1) The Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
(2) The Documents and graphics may not be altered, cropped, or modified in any way.
(3) You may not upload, copy, modify, print, crop, reproduce, publish, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Web site in whole or part without the prior written permission of L. A. Bernstein, LABCO.
Use of Free Background Screen Savers:
| (1) You may download, view, copy, and print images from the FREE section as a souvenir or memento of your visit to www.mri2000.com solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes. |
(2) You may download a copy to your desktop on your computer at home or work, but agree not to alter, crop, or modify the background screen saver images in any way.
Use of Images for Commercial Purposes:
|If you have any questions regarding usage of images for commercial purposes,|
licensing is arranged by the Sales Department.
For more information, send an e-mail (Subject:RE:Licensing) to email@example.com along with the Image(s) ID Number(s), Image Title(s), and details regarding:
(1) how you intend to use the image(s),
(2) the region in which the image(s) will be used and period of time the image(s) will be used,
(3) whether there will be any manipulation or modification of the image(s),
(4) the type of publication: usage in print, presentation, exhibition, product development, book, brochure, chart, annual report, calendar, greeting card, poster, coffee mugs, post-cards, mouse pads, T-shirts, fabrics, or electronic media (such as on CD-ROMs, e-cards, or online services), etc.
(5) Licensing options include: One-time Rights, First Rights, Serial Rights, Exclusive Rights, Electronic Rights, and Promotion Rights.
Please be specific in your usage requirements to obtain appropriate pricing information.
|All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to LABCO via e-mail in association with the Web site at mri2000.com shall be considered non-confidential and property of LABCO. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to LABCO, you agree to a no-charge assignment to LABCO of all worldwide rights, title, and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. LABCO shall be free to use such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis.|